Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2

01/02/2013 - What are you most grateful for?

As odd as it may sound, my trials. I've been thrown a few too many in my life that I would much rather have not had to go through and a few that I wasn't sure how I'd make it through. But I have learned, grown, and changed so much from the experience brought on by the trials. They've brought people into my life that I've needed, helped rid me of others I definitely didn't need. I would not be where I am or who I am without them today. I also realize that while I've had some hard ones, I know quite a few others who have had much more difficult ones than I have. 

Another good thing about them is that I am now able to be a support person for others who are now experiencing something similar. While I hate that anyone else has to suffer through the same things, I'm glad that I can at least me a shoulder to cry on and someone to bounce ideas off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment