Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6

01/06/2013 - What possession could you not live without?

Honestly, probably my iPod. I use it for everything. It has my calendar in it, all my contacts, a camera to take pictures (because I never seem to remember to bring an actual camera with me places). I have tons of books on it to read. Movies to watch. I use it for texting, social networking. I've got games on it for my kids when we're stuck places and they get bored (i.e. the doctor's office). I absolutely love it on Sundays because it has all of my scriptures and church manuals on it - it sure saves tons of space vs. actually carrying all those things when I'm with my 3 crazy kids and all their things all by myself! I have it with me more than my phone. And if my phone company would just get with it and have iPhones, then I could have everything I need all wrapped up in one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment